Terms and Conditions
General Terms for Conditions of Sale
When purchasing a ticket to The Big Boing Indoor Trampoline Park, you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions as outlined below. Please read these Conditions of Sale carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST and are specified on The Big Boing website.
All online, in person and telephone bookings require payment at the time.
An email will be sent with all booking details to your nominated email address, once payment has been cleared.
Your purchase must contain your name, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified in the booking information.
All products and services are non-refundable, so please choose your session carefully.
Session time booking can be changed up to 24 hours before original booking only by telephoning or in person at The Big Boing, but no refund will be issued for not choosing your session carefully.
Cancellation due to The Big Boing cancelled session or error has occurred in booking will result in a refund. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, The Big Boing will refund the amount to your credit card for the amount charged originally.
When purchasing from The Big Boing Website your financial details are passed through a secure server. For credit card bookings through our website we use SecurePay as the payment gateway.
Any transmission payment made over the internet cannot be guaranteed totally secure. Therefore any credit card details are transmitted at your risk and The Big Boing has no liability to you for any financial damaged suffered.
General Terms for Jumping
- Jumping on trampolines can result in injury or death. Using The Big Boing facilities must be undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions displayed on our website and throughout The Big Boing Arena.
- Children must be at least 2 years of age to use the facilities at The Big Boing venue and when less than 12 years of age be supervised by a responsible adult. The children must be supervised at all times by the responsible adult.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If deemed by staff that patron is under influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to enter jumping arena.
- We do not recommend using the trampolines, if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- All patrons must wear The Big Boing approved grip socks and authorised wrist band.
- Patrons must not jump on the trampolines without a supervisor in attendance.
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines, including chewing gum.
- Use of the trampolines and foam pit is at your own risk,as well as any damage to or loss of personal equipment.
- Please consider the safety of yourself and others at all times whilst at The Big Boing.
- Please follow any instructions or directions from our staff, they are here to ensure your safety at all times while at The Big Boing.
- Children under the height restriction of 100cms must be accompanied by an adult on main jumping area, slam dunk, foam pits. They are able to use under 100cm designated area without an adult jumping.
- Due to health and safety regulations, no outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue.
- Only instructors employed by The Big Boing are permitted to provide instruction.
- We do not recommend using the trampolines if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- When entering The Big Boing, you give The Big Boing permission to use any photographs or video taken of yourself for promotional use which includes social media.