Safety is our #1 Priority!
General Safety Rules
The general safety rules and guidelines for each area are displayed throughout the Big Boing
- All patrons must wear The Big Boing approved grip socks designed to help maximise grip, safety and general hygiene.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Watch out for other jumpers & always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
- Patrons must not jump on the trampolines without a supervisor in attendance
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines, including chewing gum
- Where possible, patrons should remove glasses, hearing aids, jewellery and empty pockets – particularly when using the air bag or foam pit
- Don’t climb up trampoline walls
- Safely land on two feet or your bum when bouncing
- All children under 120cm must have a full paying adult accompanying while jumping in main area .
- Patrons have a duty to avoid crowding or overloading individual sections of the trampoline court
MAIN TRAMPOLINE AREA
No running, pushing, tackling or horseplay of any kind. No double bouncing only one person per trampoline. Do not flip or land on padding. Jumpers must be over 120cm in height or have full paying general jumper supervising junior jumper. Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level. Never land on your head or neck. Big Boing crew members monitor safety strictly & their direction must be followed.
AIRBAG SAFETY RULES
Never dive head or Belly Flop into the air bag. No Gainers or double somersaults. Don’t enter if others are in the way. Safely land on your bum or back. Spread your legs & bend your knees when entering the pit. Don’t bury yourself in the pit as others may jump on you without knowing. Remove all items from pockets. Exit as quickly as you can.
No hanging off the hoop or backboard. No kicking the ball. Only attempt dunks within your skill level.
Minimum 120cm height required for all participants. One customer per obstacle at a time. Only attempt obstacles within your skill level. Sports/skate shoes must be worn in the attempting Ninja course. Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing. Following instructions at the beginning of each obstacle.
Max of 5 players per team. You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands. The court referee’s call is final. No Head shots. Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
“YOU’RE OUT” IF: You’re hit by a ‘live ball’. You throw a ‘live ball’ that’s caught before it touches the ground or wall. ‘Live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything. You hit someone in the head. You cross or enter the neutral zone. You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Participation in jumping could result in injury or death.
- Children must be at least 2 and half years of age to use the trampolines at The Big Boing venue with a paying adult
- Children less than 12 years of age must be supervised by a responsible person over 16. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- Maximum weight is 120kg of patrons to jump on the trampolines.
- Patrons have a duty to not participate in or on any trampoline court if they have pre-existing medical conditions, including but not limited to circulatory conditions, heart or lung conditions, recent surgeries, back or neck conditions, high blood pressure, any history of spine, musculoskeletal or head injury, or may be pregnant.
- We do not recommend using the trampolines if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have medical condition or are taking medication which would affect your ability to jump safely, please speak to a staff member before jumping.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If deemed by staff that patron is under influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to enter jumping arena.
- Children under the height restriction of 120cms must be accompanied by an adult on main jumping area, slam dunk, foam pits. They are able to use under 120cm designated area without an adult jumping.
- Patrons have a duty to avoid landing on their head or neck. Serious injury, paralysis, or death, can occur even when landing on the trampoline bed, foam pit, air bag or padding.