Once you have purchased a ticket which entitles you to join in the activities at The Big Boing premises you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the Website Rules and the The Big Boing Rules. If you purchase a ticket on behalf of somebody else, than you are considered to be that person’s authorised agent and that person will be bound by these terms and conditions, the Website Rules and the Big Boing Rules.
Safety is our #1 priority! Commonsense prevents injuries
General Safety Rules
- All patrons must wear The Big Boing approved grip socks to ensure good grip.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level
- No running, pushing, tackling or horseplay of any kind
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Don’t jump or land on padding
- No double somersaults
- Must not dive or bellyflop into the airbag or foam pit
- Do not flip over the pads
- Only one person on each trampoline at a time
- Watch out for other jumpers & always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
- Patrons must not jump on the trampolines without a supervisor in attendance
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines, including chewing gum
- Nothing in your pockets and no jewellery
- Don’t climb up trampoline walls
- Where possible, patrons should remove glasses, hearing aids – particularly when using the foam pit
- Safely land on two feet or your bum when bouncing
- All children under 110cm must have a adult accompanying while jumping.
- Patrons have a duty to avoid crowding or overloading individual sections of the trampoline court
- Inflatable obstacle course 2 people at a time and wait till other people are finished in front of you. Do not climb on sides of the obstacle course or jump over the sides.
- Do not hold onto baskeball hoops
- Do not aim for heads in dodgeball
- Participation in jumping could result in injury or death.
- Children must be at least 2 and half years of age to use the trampolines at The Big Boing venue with a paying adult
- Children less than 12 years of age must be supervised by a responsible person over 16. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- Maximum weight is 120kg of patrons to jump on the trampolines.
- Patrons have a duty to not participate in or on any trampoline court if they have pre-existing medical conditions, including but not limited to circulatory conditions, heart or lung conditions, recent surgeries, back or neck conditions, high blood pressure, any history of spine, musculoskeletal or head injury, or may be pregnant.
- We do not recommend using the trampolines if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have medical condition or are taking medication which would affect your ability to jump safely, please speak to a staff member before jumping.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If deemed by staff that patron is under influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to enter jumping arena.
- Children under the height restriction of 110cms must be accompanied by an adult on main jumping area, slam dunk, foam pits. They are able to use under 110cm designated area without an adult jumping.
- Patrons have a duty to avoid landing on their head or neck. Serious injury, paralysis, or death, can occur even when landing on the trampoline bed, foam pit, air bag or padding.