Get your friends, work colleagues or family together to play in the first indoor trampoline social dodgeball competition on the Sunny Coast. 6 team competition with winning team with most competition points at the end of the competition wins $500.
Looking for some fun and a athletic thing to do? The 5 D’s of Traditional Dodgeball…Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive and Dodge has been replaced by the five A’s of Indoor Trampoline Dodgeball: Air, Adrenaline, Aim, Avoid, and Air. Once you’ve played on the Big Boing Indoor Trampoline Arena you will be hooked.
There are mixed teams, female teams, male teams and
junior 11 – 13 years, 14 – 16 years teenage teams.
Teams consist of 6 players. For a school term length competition.
- $10 per person per week
Registration per team $60 per team
1. Each game begins 6 players or an even amount of players and an even amount of balls.
2. No headshots, you will be called out.
3. Players are out if you are hit with a live ball below the shoulders or if you throw a live ball that is caught by an opponent.
4. Once out, you may not re-enter until the next game begins.
5. No sitting or lying on mats.
6. You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
7. No kicking dodgeballs.
8. No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
9. Avoid collision with other jumpers.
10. No rough play of any kind.
11. No climbing the trampoline walls.
12. Have a laugh!!